Looking for prompt wheel balancing Holmes Chapel?
Welcome to Newtons Mot & Service Centre, for reliable wheel balancing using eco-friendly counterweights.
Although car experts recommend opting for wheel balancing after every tyre change or 4000-6000 miles, some of the reasons for premature wheel imbalances are:
- Improper wheel alignment
- Wheel damage from accidents
- Missing wheel weights
- Inefficient tyre installation
- Incorrect or missing hub-centric rings
- Duplicate tyres
Not sure when to opt for wheel balancing Holmes Chapel?
Some of the symptoms of imbalanced wheels are:
- Uneven tyre wear
- Juddering steering wheel
- Car pulling towards one side
- Excessive tyre noise
- Increased fuel consumption
- Excessive vibrations while braking
- Car vibrating while accelerating
- Loose or damaged suspension system
- Visible damages to the wheel rims
If you notice any of the above-mentioned signs while driving, book our affordable cheap wheel balancing Holmes Chapel from our homepage. In case of busy schedules, you can now book your service appointment at a date and time convenient to you.
Our Wheel Balancing Procedure
At Newtons Mot & Service Centre, we process the following steps for our comprehensive wheel balancing service:
- Firstly, our team will remove the wheel/tyre assembly from your vehicle and place it onto a computerised wheel balancer. This machine rotates the wheel at high speed to determine its balance.
- Once the evaluation is complete, we record and collect all the information produced by the wheel balancing machine and carefully analyse the data to locate any areas where the wheel balancing may be incorrect.
- If we do identify any imbalances, our skilled technicians will proceed to affix the necessary counterweights to modify the weight distribution across the wheel and improve its overall balance.
- After attaching the counterweights, we remount the tyre-wheel assembly onto your car.
- Finally, our team will inflate the tyres with the correct air pressure to ensure that your vehicle is set up for a smooth, balanced ride.
For more information about our wheel balancing Holmes Chapel price, get in touch with us at 01477532900.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and end all your “wheel balancing near me” searches.
We are located at Unit 9B Holmes Chapel Business Park, Manor Lane, Holmes Chapel Cheshire, CW4 8AF.
We are open all weekdays from 08:00 AM to 05:30 PM.