The entire suspension system of a car has one purpose, which is to ensure driving stability. The suspension system comprises of struts, springs and shock absorbers among other components that support the vehicle’s weight and dissipate shocks while driving over uneven surfaces.
If you feel like the comfort of driving your car has worsened, get in touch with Newtons Mot & Service Centre for reliable suspension repairs Holmes Chapel.
Under controlled driving conditions, the suspension system of your car should usually last for about 50000-100000 miles. However, if you follow the below-mentioned practices, visit us for a quick car suspension adjustment Holmes Chapel:
- Driving over potholes at high speeds
- Not opting for wheel alignment
- Modifying the height or weight of the car
- Damaging the control arms
- Rash driving with frequent hard braking
- Overloading your car
Some of the additional tell-tale symptoms of damaged suspension are:
Compromised Cornering Precision
One prominent indicator of a compromised suspension system is the instability experienced during high-speed turns in your vehicle.
Front Dipping Of Your Car
Dipping of your vehicle occurs when the weight of your vehicle is suddenly transferred to the front while braking. An efficient suspension unit ensures even distribution of weight of your car and excessive front dipping is a clear indication of suspension malfunction.
Uneven/ Excessive Tyre Wear
Damaged suspension systems often lead to uneven tread wear causing compromised lifespan of tyres.
If you notice any of the symptoms listed above, book our car suspension inspection & repair Holmes Chapel.
Note: You can now schedule an inspection date and time at your convenience from our homepage.
Our Suspension Repair And Replacement Holmes Chapel
At our garage located in Unit 9B Holmes Chapel Business Park, Manor Lane, Holmes Chapel Cheshire, CW4 8AF, we use modern tools and machinery to inspect every component of your car’s suspension.
Some of the components we inspect:
- Shock absorbers and struts: Considered the most essential part of a suspension system, they help in dampening the impact caused by your car while driving on uneven roads.
- Springs: Metallic spirals that contract and expand from the impact of the wheels on the roads.
- Linkage: These are the specialised rods within the suspension system that maintain the position of the wheels for proper cornering and steering manoeuvrability.
- Brushing, joints and bearings: These rods help in keeping the linkage rods in position for sliding/ twisting movements of the suspension unit.
Need to know more about our suspension repairs Holmes Chapel?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As it is not feasible to conduct repairs on damaged suspension components, we offer OE-grade replacements at affordable prices.
For any kind of booking assistance, reach out to our representatives at 01477532900 and end all your “suspension repair near me” searches.